Ironman 4500 Corner Safe
- Solid 10 gauge steel body. 1/4 inch steel constructed door
- Superior to composites and adds to the overall safe volume
- External hinge with full, 180° door swing for a unique door removal system
- Solid 3/4″ continuous hinge side-locking bar, inhibiting pry bar attacks on the hinge side.
- Heat sensitive expanding fire gasket to seal door edges and protect from fire and water damage.
- (6)-1 inch solid horizontal locking pins to allow for better defense against assaults. – Stainless steel available
- Polished satin dial and dial ring, with matching door handles for a high quality look as well as corrosion protection
- Powder-coat finish process that is superior to the paint finishes on most gun safes
- Felted interior, gun rack and adjustable shelves included. Felt is eco-friendly by recycling plastic bottles
A drill resistant plate and lock back plates are used to prevent the lock from being punched or drilled, both of which are common methods of attempted to force entry.