Ironman 5200 Gun Safe.
- Solid 10 gauge steel body. 1/4 inch steel constructed door
- Superior to composites and adds to the overall safe volume
- External hinge with full, 180° door swing for a unique door removal system
- Solid 3/4″ continuous hinge side-locking bar, inhibiting pry bar attacks on the hinge side.
- Heat sensitive expanding fire gasket to seal door edges and protect from fire and water damage.
- (6)-1 inch solid horizontal locking pins to allow for better defense against assaults. – Stainless steel available
- Polished satin dial and dial ring, with matching door handles for a high quality look as well as corrosion protection
- Powder-coat finish process that is superior to the paint finishes on most gun safes
- Felted interior, gun rack and adjustable shelves included. Felt is eco-friendly by recycling plastic bottlesA drill resistant plate and lock back plates are used to prevent the lock from being punched or drilled, both of which are common methods of attempted to force entry.