Ironman Vault Doors
- Solid 1/4″ thick steel. Superior to composites and adds to the overall safe volume.
- External hinge with full, 180° door swing for a unique door removal system.
- Solid 3/4″ continuous hinge side-locking bar, inhibiting pry bar attacks on the hinge side.
- Heat sensitive expanding fire gasket to seal door edges and protect from fire and water damage.
- (8)-1 inch solid stainless steel locking pins to allow for better defense against assaults.
- Polished satin dial and dial ring, with matching door handles for a high quality look as well as corrosion protection.
- Powder-coat finish process that is superior to the paint finishes on most gun safes.
- Felted interior, Felt is eco-friendly by recycling plastic bottles.
- A drill resistant plate and lock back plates are used to prevent the lock from being punched or drilled, both of which are common methods of attempted to force entry.